For details of Availability/Booking click here
Old Oak Cottages are situated in a delightful rural location on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, enjoying spectacular views across unspoilt countryside towards the famous and distinctive 'White Horse of Kilburn'.
This impressive cluster of eight holiday cottages, beautifully converted from barns and stables, are attractively arranged around a landscaped courtyard on the owners' well-kept 400 acre arable/sheep farm.
Among so many good things on offer are:
* Exclusive use of our indoor heated swimming pool, spa bath and sauna
* All-weather tennis court
* Beauty therapy room for beauty treatments and massages
* Large outdoor well-equipped play area
* Large gardens surrounding cottages, garden furniture and barbecues
* Ideally situated for visiting North Yorkshire Moors, Dales, Coast and York
* Abundance of local pubs/restaurants serving excellent food