For details of Availability/Booking click here
Surrounding the cobbled North Courtyard of Kingston Estate lie 9 beautiful cottages which have been created from the restored listed period outbuildings. The cottages are perfect for a family holiday, weekend escape, or romantic honeymoon, with a myriad choice of excursions and natural wonder on the doorstep.
Peace, tranquillity and security abound in this glorious country setting. Kingston Estate is within easy reach of Dartmoor, beaches, historic houses and gardens plus many other Devon and Cornish attractions. All cottages are rated Visit Britain 5 Stars, and are well-equipped. On arrival, your Devon Cream Tea and hamper will be waiting for you (for weekly bookings).
As a guest of the Kingston Estate, you have access to the estate's leisure facilities which include:
* Indoor exercise pool, hot tub, and sauna.
* Fitness room with multi-gym, rowing machine, cross trainer and exercise bicycle.
* Snooker table (use restricted to adults only).
* Table Tennis table (please bring your own bats and balls if you wish to play).
* Holistic therapeutic massage treatments with essential oils are available to book.
The Kingston Estate is a pet friendly establishment. Pets are charged extra (several dogs welcome) and this includes a water bowl, a towel, a throw, some essential bags and welcome treats. Most cottages have fenced gardens, and there is a list of Dog-friendly beaches in each cottage.
Guests have commented: "Wonderful holiday, cottage superb, Hot Tub delightful", "Truly wonderful break with outstanding accommodation", and "Couldn't wish for a more comfortable stay".