For details of Availability/Booking click here
Jackdaws Cottage is one of nine beautiful cottages created from restored listed period outbuildings. The cottages are perfect for a family holiday, weekend escape, or romantic honeymoon, with a myriad choice of excursions and natural wonder on the doorstep.
Walking through Jackdaws garden, which becomes a riot of colour in the spring and summer, you enter the cottage via a stable door surrounded by roses. The entrance lobby leads into the delightful open plan sitting/dining room which features a carved bar that borders the spacious and well-equipped kitchen.
The charming master bedroom has a lovely large sash window, a four poster bed hung with a pretty chintz, and a separate wash closet. The second bedroom is twin-bedded and there is a bathroom with large white basin and bath, with shower over.
As a guest of the Kingston Estate, you have full access to the estates leisure facilities which include:
* Indoor Exercise Pool, Hot tub, and Sauna.
* Fitness room with multi-gym, rowing machine, cross trainer and exercise bicycle.
* Snooker Table (use restricted to adults only).
* Table Tennis table (please bring your own bats and balls if you wish to play).
* Holistic therapeutic massage treatments with essential oils - available to book.
Kingston Estate is pet friendly. Pets are charged extra (several dogs welcome) and this includes a water bowl, a towel, a throw, some essential bags and welcome treats. Most cottages have fenced gardens, and there is a list of dog-friendly beaches in each cottage.